Short list this week—I’ve got a to-do list a mile long. I know, lousy excuse, but there it is. Don’t forget to leave me a comment letting me know what made your week great!
- I’m going to Albuquerque on Wednesday to visit my brother and go to the Balloon Fiesta. Okay, no, it hasn’t happened yet, but I’m really excited, and that’s made this past week great. Crazy, but great!
- Little G beaned Big G upside the head with a baseball. No, that’s not the awesome thing. I’m not that big a jerk. But immediately afterward, he said, “Sowwy” and looked genuinely contrite. It was adorable, despite Big G’s belief to the contrary.
- We drove the Nebo Loop on Saturday. I know, this whole “drive the canyons” deal is starting to be a thing with us. I teared up at the beauty that God placed on this earth for us. Breathtaking.
- I read “Renewal,” an amazing post about motherhood by La Yen over at El Paso Represent Yo. Seriously, y’all, go read it. Well worth your time.
- Someone on Twitter called me a troll when I retweeted a silly, somewhat sacrilegious comment about LDS General Conference. It made me giggle. Dude, I’m a Mormon. I get to make those jokes. It’s called a sense of humor. You should look into that.
- I learned how to spell sacrilegious. Totally not how it sounds. Stupid English language.
My life is awesomely ordinary.