Leave a comment at the end about what made your week great, won’t you? It makes me happy and stuff.
- Today I took the boys to a new park, complete with splash pad. They had a fantastic time and I got to chat with friends!
- We drove up Payson Canyon tonight. On our way home, two bear cubs ran across the road in front of our car. Amazing.
- Little G emerged from his “eating Grandma’s blood pressure pill” experience unscathed. I’ve lost 10 years from my life, but at least he’s okay.
- There was something small and brown on my carpet. I was concerned, until Big G told me, “I think it’s a nut.” I pick it up (with a tissue—I’m not an idiot) and it’s some kind of seed from a tree or something, and it does look like a nut. Big G sniffed it, then said, “It must be a dirty small nut. It smells like my big nuts!”
- I apparently will have a weekly story that involves me giggling like an adolescent when Big G uses the word “nuts.”
My life is amazingly mundane.