It’s been a rough week for the Smiths (my family, not the band). Still, there were moments that certainly deserve to be celebrated:
- Little G went pee in the potty. Three different times. At this rate, he might be potty-trained before Big G.
- Today was Big G’s first day back at preschool. In his words, “Mom, I missed school when I wasn’t there.”
- Our home appraisal went really well.
- When I say, “I love you” to Little G, he tries really hard to say, “I love you too.” It sounds nothing like that, but he’s trying!
- I’ve picked up an extra 6 hours a week at work. Now to find someone who can watch my boys…
What made your week great?
*No, WordPress Proofreader, I didn’t mean weak. I meant week. Jerk.