Do I need to bother with the intro any more? I guess if someone came in with this as their first post, they’d probably wonder what I’m doing…
So. Mundane Monday is all about celebrating the ordinary things that make life beautiful. I’ll write about my week, and then you tell me about your week.
- Someone found my blog by using the search term “prostituting myself.”
- I went to a birthday party for a 4-year-old.
- A few nights ago, as Little G was falling asleep, he sat straight up and said, “Choo-choo!” in a little tiny voice. I told him, “We can watch Thomas tomorrow,” and he said, “Yeah.” He dozed off soon afterward, muttering, “Choo-choo…”
- I got new sunglasses.
- Little G, who’s in speech therapy, climbed up on the arm of our couch and said, “1-2-3 JUMP!” and then flung himself onto the cushions. I can count that as a full sentence, right?
- We’re trying to refinance our house. If we’re successful, we’ll save at least $200 a month. (Say some prayers for success, won’t you?)
- All the boys went to a fathers & sons campout, and I had an entire evening to myself.
My life is beautifully common.
*Mimi is happy to custom craft a monkey if you’re interested. She also does other animals with her mad crocheting skillz. I’m betting she’d make nifty outfits, too. Let me know if you need her info!