I’ll remind you yet again to let me know what fantastic common things happened during the past week!
- I went to a Rush concert
- I found the car charger for my phone. Shut up. I was really bummed it was lost. And yes, my dad actually found it, not me, but still. You see my point.
- Speaking of my phone, I changed my ringtone to “Walk This Way” by Run DMC and Aerosmith.
- We went to a new playgroup for Little G, designed to help with his language skills. I’m excited to go back!
- Big G showed me how to exercise.
- Car turned 36 on Friday and we had a fun little family party, complete with a visit from my amazing cousin Sunny, who will be in Utah for the next month. Hooray!
- Today is 8-9-10, which is kind of fun.
- Little G spent some time with Grandma’s piano.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. I know other fantastic stuff happened, but my brain is broken. Next week I’ll do better. Pinky swear!
My life is awesomely average.