I have no laptop. No, I take that back. I have a laptop, but the backspace key doesn’t work. I am incapable of using a computer with a non-functioning backspace key.
The point here is that I’m in Vegas with no laptop and have resorted to using my Pixi to post. That didn’t work out so well last time, but I’m willing to give it a go.
I have all sorts of things to write about this trip…when I have a full-size keyboard. A preview:
– Things that should not be in a bathroom
– Why I’d rather go to Cheetah’s than see The Thunder Down Under
– Gifts you shouldn’t give to your little girl. Ever.
– Elevator buttons for the impaired
– Strange gift shop items
– Peep show at Caesar’s Palace
– Why we drove all the way to Vegas only to miss our first two continuing education classes
As you can see, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover. And that’s just the first day! I’m really excited to write about this. With a real keyboard. Seriously. This blows.